Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Can you create art with technology?

In my opinion, yes, you can create art with technology.  The definition of "art" according to The Merriam Webster Dictionary is "a skill acquired by experience, study, or observation".  There are endless forms of art, and everyone is capable of creating it in their own ways.  New forms of technology have been especially helpful in making new creative forms of art.  For example, there is a device that I used when I took 2D Art in high school that allowed me to project an image from my phone that I wanted to paint or draw onto a board where I could trace it almost exactly to have a guideline for myself.  This helped tremendously in making my figures look more accurate if I could not draw them as well free-hand.  New forms of technology are constantly being created day by day, and these inventions serve as outlets for new creative ideas.  Technology opens many different windows and possibilities for art.  Without it, people would not be able to research new ideas or explore different images online.  It broadens the potential for artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment