Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Introduction

Hi, my name is Kayla Abboud.  I'm 18 years old, and this is my first year at UT.  I'm from Massachusetts, about an hour away from Boston.  One of the main reasons I decided to go to school in Florida was for the weather, because where I'm from the winter is long and harsh.  So far I have been enjoying my time here and I am looking forward to what is to come here.  Some of the things I enjoy doing are working out, tanning, shopping, going to the beach, and going out with friends.  I also love listening to music and going to concerts and meeting new people.  I am down for adventures, and am pretty easy going.  I have taken art in high school, so this class seems interesting to me.  My favorite kind of art is abstract art.  I did not choose to take this class, however it was chosen for me.  This class seems interesting and I am excited to see how technology and art relate.  I am also interested in watching different videos and am excited to start writing blogs based on what we see.  It should be interesting to see everyone's points of view and see how our ideas differ or relate.  I am open to learning more and expressing myself through blogs especially because I have never done anything like this before!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the beach and going out with friends too! Can't wait to see u in class!

    ReplyDelete